If you are looking for modern-day elixir of youth, which holds unprecedented therapeutic effects, then hypoxic systems are the right choice for you.
It is well known that long-term stay in the fresh air at high altitudes has very positive effects on both the physical and the mental state of a person. It proves the fact that the incidence of chronic diseases in humans living in the mountains is lower than in the general population. People living in the lowlands are more exposed to contaminated air fumes from the cities. They include such particular diseases as asthma, hypertension, atherosclerosis, or myocardial infarction. There is evidence that long-term use of hypoxic products may protect us against these diseases as a precaution, significantly reduce symptoms, or eliminate all of these diseases outright.
The hypoxic therapy (IHT) method is the newest way to use the hypoxic systems. The principle of this method is regular inhalation (5 minutes) of hypoxic air, which corresponds to the environment at altitudes between 3,500 and 6,000 meters above sea level, and the regular air. You will achieve the desired results when you repeat the one-hour cycle every day and continue the whole process for ten days. To maximize the therapeutic effect, it is good to repeat the whole hypoxic therapy two to four times per year.
The hypoxic therapy (IHT) method has demonstrated that:
- It increases the overall immunity of the body
- It improves human performance due to higher production of red blood cells that help transport blood in the body
- It increases the efficiency of active antioxidants in the human body
- It reduces high cholesterol and increases the amount of DHEA (youth hormone), which leads to a reduced risk of diabetes
- It improves the overall human physical and mental condition.
The IHT method is primarily used in the treatment of:
- Asthma and many allergies – Thanks to the improved efficiency of the use of oxygen in the body and improvement of its overall performance has demonstrated that in the long run, hypoxic therapy helps to eliminate asthma and various allergies.
- Gradual strengthening the body's natural defence moreover does not drastically intervene in the functioning of the body, as with the use of pharmaceutical products, such as asthma medications, corticosteroid preparations, and the like.
- Diabetes - Hypoxic therapy not only helps to reduce body weight in a natural way, but also significantly reduces the level of cholesterol in the body and creates additional youth hormone (DHEA). Thanks to IHT, the risk of diabetes therefore significantly diminishes.
- High blood pressure - Transformation of excess cholesterol into DHEA (youth hormone), reduction of oxidative stress, and an increase in growth hormone result in a negligible risk that the hypoxic therapy user could suffer myocardial infarction due to high blood pressure.